Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Cakes

Despite my funk, I do look forward to the decisions about the cake and these pictures make me happy.

I love the different textures of each layer (above) and the monogram on the second tier. Instead of the monogram, though, I think I'd like it to be a double happiness character in red. And instead of a flower topper, I can't decide whether or not to do a red gumpaste ribbon, with it draped down the sides, like below.


Similar look but with a real ribbon:


These flowers also add a gorgeous texture (but are they considered white flowers and hence, bad?)


A different combination of a ribbon and flower texture look.


A different ribbon look to incorporate some color (not crazy about the daisies though).


Other textures/background flowers I like:

No comments: